Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm hoping to buy an SLK 350 in the next few weeks, and have been very specfic on what options I want. I only want a 6spd Manual, with Airscarf, H/K speakers, and preferably a red leather interior. Unfortuantly, as I'm sure y'all know, there aren't very many with those combinations.

But I did find one in San Diego! However I live in Texas, and will be purchaing it without looking at it first. So I was hoping that someone on this fourm might be able to check it out for me and maybe take some extra pictures of it.

It's a 2005 with 34,000 miles on it so I don't think there would be anything wrong with it, but this dealer has had it since at least 2/1/2009 and has lowered the price significantly, which makes me a little nervous.

I just called them today and they told me they still had it on their lot, and would be willing to ship it to me, so I may be purchasing it before Friday if everything goes smoothly.

Thank you in advance!

Here's their address and a link to their website:

7918 Raytheon Road
San Diego, CA 92111
1-866-930-0807

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/inview/index.jsp?dealership_view_name=puremotorsinclosangeles&dealer_id=100003866&advanced=&make=&start_year=1981&end_year=2008&min_price=&max_price=&search_type=both&body_style=CONVERT&transmission=&engine=&drive=&doors=&fuel=&max_mileage=&color=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&keywords_display=&sort_type=priceDESC&suppressStyle=null&x=116&y=8

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.