Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone here has gone to the Euro Auto Festival in Spartenburg South Carolina before? It is still a ways off (October) but just wondered.

I have been for the last three years, even though the 5hr drive is a bit of a trek, but every year it has been worth it. It is held at the BMW plant and they have a fabulous car show along with driving events in BMW cars at their Performance School track.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Can you post info, the BMW plant is not far for me. Thanks, hey Don and Bryan, might be a fun trip and get to meet VT....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
Can you post info, the BMW plant is not far for me. Thanks, hey Don and Bryan, might be a fun trip and get to meet VT....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
:tu:Hey, it's possible. What's a BMW? Oh well, maybe a little Mercedes class will liven the event up. VitaminT, keep us posted with updates.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
BMW: Benz Made Worse. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: and the M series numbers are for the service calls per week during ownership: M3 expect 3 breakdowns per week etc.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:I've always liked most of the BMWs. Three series coupe and vert, M3:tu:. I saw a 630i this past week at work, NICE. Z3 & Z4s:td:.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the car show they have all euro makes. I am trying to rember what all makes were there last year.

Bmw, MB, porsche, ferrari, lambo, rolls royce, bentley, triumph, MG, Jaguar, Austin Heely, Lotus and probably some others I can't remember.

Spectator entrance to the show is whatever you decide to donate to the Red Cross. You get to tour the BMW Zentrum as well. If you sign up ahead of time you can tour the factory where the X5 and Z4 are made for $5ea (money goes to American Red Cross). Driving events very in cost.

Anyway they always have some nice cars show up and it is a fun way to spend a Saturday. The 5hr each way drive kindof sucks but hey i'll get over it. And.....finally.....I have a euro to showup in. I just thought it would have been a M3 and instead it is a 55AMG.

Looks like it is Oct 20th this year. I know it is a ways off just didn't know if anyone here has been or heard about it.

http://www.euroautofestival.com/default.aspx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.