Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have video reviews of the R171 SLK55? I can't find any and I'm in the market for an SLK55 of the R171 variant.
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Search for Top Gear SLK55 review.

Clarkson did a review against a Porsche Boxter by doing a silly driving through a training camp getting shot at.

Here is part one:

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,535 Posts
Not really review, but here's a video you might be interested in, especially the track battle during the last half of the video (start viewing from 13m30s onwards)! >:D

I'm sure the track battle was posted on this forum at some point in the past too, but I couldn't find it!

·
Administrator Founding Member since 2006
105,011 Posts
Youtube has tons of 55 videos, again, not so much reviews, as dynos, and drives and burnouts and against other makes

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is what I'm talking about. I can't find ant reviews. That top gear was not a review sadly.
I'm looking for a real review of the car going over all the features.

·
Administrator Founding Member since 2006
105,011 Posts

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG
391 Posts
I remember seeing a few reviews of the black series a while back and there are a couple of good ones for the R172. Most are just non-review videos - a good few on the track if you look hard enough on YouTube.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mr favorite was that crazy hot lady! She must have been mentored by the great Jeremy Clarkson!
Lol - Vicky Butler-Henderson..

Used to be 10/10, known as a bit of a has been these days, happens to us all I guess. Talented driver though.

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK55 AMG
1,894 Posts
V B-H a has been? Not sure about that, I've met her a couple of times and I think she's lovely!
She filmed this at lunchtime where I work a couple of years ago, I think she may have needed an underwear change afterwards....

Later on that afternoon I was doing an engine run on a Scottish Aviation Bulldog on the south side of the airfield and nearly got wiped out by a Bronco that crashed and severely injured the pilot.
I'm in the red and white plane in the background in the stills just after he impacted, maybe seventy yards away.......and nearly needed an underwear change myself.....
[ame]https://vimeo.com/75786252[/ame]
Great work by the Breitling pilots and fire team to save him.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread JDub, hope you'll allow me some leeway? 0:)

TonyS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts