Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member 2017 SLC200
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a trip to Halfords today as I needed some more wheel cleaner, I use Meguiar's products. I found the wheel cleaner on the shelf £16, I then noticed the Meguiar's Deluxe Car Care Kit £35. Inside was wheel cleaner and at least two other products that i use on a regular basis, along with two others that I will use. Also two large Microfibre cloths and a new sponge to put the tyre gel on with, all in a natty carry bag, ideal for using to put products in for taking to shows and meets etc. Total cost separately £88 the packaging says.

On arrival at the till the assistant told me as i had bought a car care kit I could have a free bucket, car wash shampoo, five microfibre cloths and a sponge. I won't use the sponge but theother things are fine for the wifes car. >:D

All in all a bit of a result I think!:grin:

So you Meguiar's fans get down to Halfords ASAP. :wink:

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
6,458 Posts
Jules thanks for the information. Looks like a bargain and the two microfibre cloths that come with the Car Care kit are really good quality.

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
1,727 Posts
Hi All

I use the follow as a detail spray.

https://www.meguiars.co.uk/shop/last-touch-spray-detailer-3-78ltrs

The huge gallon size is perfect for the professional detailer or the at-home hobbyist. You can pour what you need into our 36 oz. Detail Bottle and refill it as needed. Instant detailers are usually packaged in 16 oz. bottles. Meguiar’s Last Touch Spray Detailer contains eight 16 oz. bottles worth of product!

So if you do use a lot of detail spray this is one way to bring the price down
Cheers
Andy

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230 Kompressor
437 Posts
Have always used Meguiars products. They give great results and I feel a true sense that my SLK is protected!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts