Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any interest in a meet not too far from Chicago?

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to see if there might be any intrest in a meet about 40-50 miles west of Chicago.

I have a location in mind (small volume MB Dealership, with some decent parking space), perhaps we could get some interstate driving, or country road driving in, either before or after lunch. It would have to be on a Sunday sometime in the late summer (perhaps August or September).

At this point, I am only posting to see what the level of interest might be. Even if there are only as little as a 8-10 of us, or as many as 2 to 3 times that, it could be a fun time for socializing and enjoying our automobiles.

If it is something that you would appreciate, and perhaps go a little out of your way to attend, simply respond to this thread, and we can go from there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am being the eternal optimist here and reserving this spot to be edited later, as details solidify for the meet!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
It might help to indicate what direction from Chicago that 40 to 50 miles is. West and out towards Aurora? North around Gurnee? South and near Hell? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts