Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am a new member, but have been MB a passenger since my earliest days, I had my first benz at 17. I know own a 02 slk 320 and I am trying to find MB event in Qc, Canada.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,360 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please post an introduction in the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at Arms

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Not an event, but I'll be in downtown Montreal Saturday/Sunday if you'd like to get together and talk SLKs.
If I'd only known this sooner...Any of you thinking of doing this, don't just think about it... DO IT:rb John is a very fun(ny) guy...and a nice guy too (he just might have the lovely Cath along too:)) ...and Kizmet is a fine looking set of wheels!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having an Evening get together during the MONTREAL GRAND-PRIX WEEKEND ... If anyone is interested and if we have good numbers.. Lets do this.. GOOD NUMBERS IS FROM 4-

If interested pm and I will give my phone number..

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
That's the weekend of 10-12 June. Unfortunately we'll be in the UK that weekend. From past experience it is a great time - Crescent Street and the surrounding streets are closed and there are displays, music and great people watching. No doubt MB Canada will have a 172 on display...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts