Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Do the 2000's have the M62 or M45?

I have no reason to believe that it wont work on the M45. just look at what others have done with fuel pressure regulators and plugs to complete the setup.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do the 2000's have the M62 or M45?

I have no reason to believe that it wont work on the M45. just look at what others have done with fuel pressure regulators and plugs to complete the setup.
The company offers a product for both the M62 and M45. For me it's more a question of quality - whether or not any other members here have purchased these from this company and how well a £100 pulley compares to other kits out there - Kleeman, Speer etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So after a little digging around online, it appears not only on other Mercedes Benz/Crossfire forums, but on here, that several people have tried these kits and recommend them. For the money and gains, it seems worth a try. I'm going to check what supercharger I have and get one ordered. I'll report back.

·
Super Moderator
11,561 Posts
So after a little digging around online, it appears not only on other Mercedes Benz/Crossfire forums, but on here, that several people have tried these kits and recommend them. For the money and gains, it seems worth a try. I'm going to check what supercharger I have and get one ordered. I'll report back.
If you do change it, make sure you post your procedure/progress in the DIY forum :tu: I'm sure other members would like to see your progress (with tips and pics).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all,

I was heading down the Kleemann route for a smaller supercharger pulley, but as they retail for around £700 I thought I'd have a look at alternatives.

Ebay threw https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192633678633?ul_noapp=true these up, apparently you can use the existing belt and they're easy enough to fit. Has anyone had any experience with these?

Cheers.
that is the best pulley for a m45 blower, but it is also the hardest to install, I have done it 2 times and I don't like doing it (they are pressed on really tight and with regular household tools there is no way you can install it without doing damage to yourself or the blower.

but it IS the best pulley for the m45

1 - 8 of 8 Posts