Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Don't care for the car, but I'd love to know who trimmed it - that's not my taste at all, but it's excellent work!

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:confused:Not necessarily "disgusting" but the body kit doesn't go with the SLK. Some aspects of the red trim is too much "red". Plus the red is too bright. But overall "A" for effort.

·
Registered 2016 SLC300
247 Posts
Thank goodness it's deemed (according to the seat stitching) to be an exclusive. Goes well with the seaview that he has from the front of the house!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
The front and hood arent' that bad. I'm not a fan of the lambo doors. But the side skirts and rear bumper are horrendous.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I really like what was done on the door cards and the seats, except for the color... if it was something more subdued it would be nice. Exterior is not my style. :-/

·
Registered
95 Posts
Rear bumper is not to my liking as with the Lambo doors. I do like individuality though and I'm sure the owner loves it however, when selling it on say no more

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ewww... The seats and interior work could look great with a RED car, but I'm not feeling it with the silver. I have nearly the same car, but mine's a 280...I think the factory interior goes better with the silver car's style than this red/black that doesn't match. I also think the body kit, while installed seamlessly, just doesn't work. Too gaudy... it gives me the impression that you're yelling "Hey, I'm trying way too hard! Ain't I cool!". :) Not saying anything bad about the owner, just the style...I don't like it.

I also think the "lambo doors" are overkill. They're more of a novelty item than anything else to me. I would rather put that few thousand $ into tuning up the engine if I was going to do anything significant. Overall, the individual parts he's used are very nice...but the car lacks any true style; it just looks randomly cobbled together like a car on that Need For Speed video game. :p

I do love the wheels though, and the quality of the installations look excellent! heh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts