Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought id make a new thread and share this video with you guys on here, i hope you enjoy the video as much as i did, Damn man it just makes me wish i had an SLK black series edition. lol.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
I dunno - I kinda like being able to drop the top on my non-BS '55. Now that Mo's got his up to about '55BS power levels, and we know it can be done, I think I'd go that route instead - and prolly still save money!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,853 Posts
did u post this in the slks for sale section?

·
Registered
11 Posts
it's good

Sorry to hear you are going to sell the SLK - you live in the perfect place to own one!!

What do you think of the Anycom module? I've been thinking about picking one up...
It's fairly good, 9/10. 10 would be a direct connection via wire. I have 3, one in my SLK55, one in my Camry, and one in the bathroom :) I like it because you don't have to mess with wires. When you turn on the car, it automatically connect and play music play instantly, you don't have to do anything.

Because of work, I have to leave the country and I need to sell the car within 2wks. Yikes!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can't post in the sell section :(

did u post this in the slks for sale section?
For some reason my account is restricted from posting in the sell section. Does anyone know why? Do I need to upgrade my subscription? Can any admin un-restrict me?

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Beautiful, well equipped SLK 55. Great idea with the demo video. Good luck with the sale. Unable to post in "For Sale" section? Must be small number of post and not a Supporting Member.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,853 Posts
he became a donor and now can get there

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
hahaha, I have to leave the country in 2wks. I need a quick sale.

Best of luck with the sale - as I said, you are in "God's Country" for convertibles - I spent a couple of years there at our research center, and my brother is now there as well - try and get up as often as I can. Unfortunately, he's still driving his MX-5, which he absolutely loves!

Where are you headed?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Selling your car or the iphone and smart top? Interesting but if your wanting to sell the car then a different emphasis video might help.

·
Registered
328 Posts
anycom?

Sorry to hear you are going to sell the SLK - you live in the perfect place to own one!!

What do you think of the Anycom module? I've been thinking about picking one up...

Hey, that white thing in the glove box that is attached to the end of the iPod wire, is that what you are calling an "anycom?" If so, I have an iPod connection in my '08 E350, so can I track down one of those "thingys" and make the car connect to my bluetooth phone for streaming music like Pandora? I already have the "puck" in there for the phone but it will not stream music.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nevermind. I was so excited I did not watch the whole video. (I had been to places like Radio Shack and other electronic places and they looked at me like I was crazy when I asked for some type of adapter to do that) Now I'm on a mission to get one of these things!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts