Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I have enjoyed lurking on this forum and decided to join today. I'm biotechgirl from Seattle. Just picked up my 2007 SLK 280 last Monday. I'm really enjoying it and even though it's been 50F outside, with the top down, windows up, OEM plexi windscreen installed, seats heated and airscarfs on, it's nice and toasty! :D

So far the ride's got 240 miles on it! I luv my new toy. I got the Premium 1 pkg plus heating pkg. Here are some pics. At that time I had the cloth windscreen but I went on ebay and got the OEM plexi from Germany for $315 euro. Better than what the dealer quoted me ($690 US!!).

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu: Hi and welcome. Great taste in your choice of car and color. Glad you're able to enjoy some "top down" driving. Great common interest people and information here.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Welcome BiotechGirl. I picked my SLK55 up two weeks ago, so can identify with you on the thrill of driving one of these new beauties. Enjoy your new baby. It's a sweet looking ride.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome biotechgirl, from the West Coast. Always glad to see more women joining. There's harley, 280Lady, lilnora, slkgirl, beverage, etc. :tu:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome. I grew up on Whidbey Island and currently live in Germany where the weather is very similar. This car is much better for top down in cold weather than my previous convertibles.

How did you like Lynnwood Mercedes?

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from Germany

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
:gh: Welcome to the family biotechgirl!! Glad you ended your lurking and joined in on the fun!! Enjoy your stay and post often!!
:Beer:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Congrats and welcome! :)

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the warm welcome!

:)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
welcome from east coast. Gratz on your purchase, and the car never gets old!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.