Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls

I have just seen an SLK that is perfect for me coming up at an auction a few miles away. The only thing I'm not sure of is the colour, the auction catalogue has it listed as "Andrad" and nothing else, does anyone know what colour this is as I don't want to drive over there and look at it if it's a colour I don't want.

Thanks everyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Hi guys and girls

I have just seen an SLK that is perfect for me coming up at an auction a few miles away. The only thing I'm not sure of is the colour, the auction catalogue has it listed as "Andrad" and nothing else, does anyone know what colour this is as I don't want to drive over there and look at it if it's a colour I don't want.

Thanks everyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Might be Andradite Green - very few made - when I ordered mine, it was only the 4th in this colour . . .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Woolly

I spoke to the auction and suprisingly they were very helpful, they told me it was green so I guess it is the same as yours! Looks good in your picture, unfortunately they also mentioned that it has the cream interior which I don't like.

Oh well, the search continues...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.