Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
*Registered
2012 SLK250 CDI
291 Posts
really like the lights and the car ,but deffo think it needs lowering and inch to fill the wheel arches with them big wheels , for sure would look great and less mini 4x4 ish

·
*Premium Member
2007 SLK55 AMG
3,633 Posts
new 18inch rims and smoked tail lights
I am not sure about those wheels but they do look fantastic, that sounds like a contradiction.....
I do like them, ..... I think I do anyway...... They do stand out....
I agree you need a smoke third brake light to finish it off.
The Rears look great

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not sure about those wheels but they do look fantastic, that sounds like a contradiction.....
I do like them, ..... I think I do anyway...... They do stand out....
I agree you need a smoke third brake light to finish it off.
The Rears look great
any ideas were I can get the smoked third brake light

·
*Premium Member
2007 SLK55 AMG
3,633 Posts
any ideas were I can get the smoked third brake light
No sorry, the 55 comes as standard with smoke so I assume you could get one of those?
I am sure someone will help.
Just keep spending money and all will be well, Boot Spoiler next and Stubby Aerial?
*Just had a quick look*http://www.partsformercedes-benz.com/index.php
I don not know anything about this company

·
Registered
30 Posts
@Durkatlon Because I don't have 15 posts yet, I cannot PM you, but I'm interested in your fix for the not too bright smoked LED tails.
Do you have a topic on this subject?

These tails are one of the changes that I consider for my new black '05 55, but what I read about them being not very bright was what prevented me to buy them directly.

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Reactions: 55russamg and daz1

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
@Durkatlon Because I don't have 15 posts yet, I cannot PM you, but I'm interested in your fix for the not too bright smoked LED tails.
Do you have a topic on this subject?

These tails are one of the changes that I consider for my new black '05 55, but what I read about them being not very bright was what prevented me to buy them directly.
You have 15 posts now! :D :tu:

(although it may take the system just a little while to recognise it and enable PM for you)

·
Founding Member 2006
108,819 Posts
you can pm when the system refreshes. sometimes takes an hour, you will know when one of your posts has the 'edit' button

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
That looks better! :tu:

What's next... boot spoiler? ;) :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.