Mercedes SLK World banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Me, Me, Pick Me!

Hey,
I'm in the area with a 320. Who's that?
I was told by 2 shops that there was not enough room for headers in a 320 ...
Hmmm ...

Plus I'd have to move the Meth & Nitrous lines!
Steve

image upload

·
Registered
6 Posts
Please send me info on Az club live in Phoenix area. Car is a 2013 SLK 350. Looking into a ECU upgrade does anyone have a local shop that does such? Had it done on my Z4 it really perked it up in all aspects Ted

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks like the original post is a few years old but there is still some activity. Is the AZ Club active? PM me if it is!

Regards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Brian,
Just signed up for general forum and was delighted to see an AZ Chapter. I took delivery of my 2012 SLK350 yesterday and cannot wait to see AZ from a totally different perspective - traded in my Hemi Jeep Commander :).

Looking forward to participating in the SW Chapter.

Joy

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,911 Posts
Joy,

Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Valrico, Florida!

Your 1st thread should be your introduction so we can welcome you properly so post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already. New Members Introduce Yourself Here - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

mods you should do:
smarttop

http://www.slkworld.com/general-discussion/121481-what-smarttop-all-members-keep-talking-about.html

Lube those seals:
http://www.slkworld.com/226839-post1.html

Post your vin in the Vehicle Datacard Request section to get a free datacard (options on your car).

http://www.slkworld.com/vehicle-data-card/67706-free-how-get-free-datacard.html

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:
If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
Want to post a picture? Start a new thread or make a post, click ‘edit’, click on the ‘paper clip’ or ‘advanced’ and/or ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’! If Iphone pics, you need to rename any additional pics as Iphone names its pics all the same, image.jpg.
Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any post you like. This saves you having to comment.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: ROTM Submissions & Voting - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member/Ride of the Month Coordinator

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
707 Posts
I visit the Phoenix/Scottsdale area a few times a year, interested in your get together encase I am in town

·
Registered
32 Posts
Love Arizona

I usually go 2 to 3 times a year to AZ. Phoenix around Jan or Feb and Kingman Randomly. The Scenery is like not other. I wish I could drive my slk out there, the road perfect, no traffic like in NYC twist and turns, Worth Driving. thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
How did I miss this? :crying:

Put Me IN! I'm North PHX.

Steve
Steve, you wouldn't happen to have relatives in Gila Bend would you?

I live in Glendale and would like to be kept informed of scheduled activities.
Piper, you still in Glendale? I'm at 83rd Ave and Missouri.

·
Registered
91 Posts
How did I miss this? :crying:

Steve, you wouldn't happen to have relatives in Gila Bend would you?

Piper, you still in Glendale? I'm at 83rd Ave and Missouri.
Sorry for the delay in responding - I was out of the country.
Yes still in Glendale - 71Ave and Deer Valley

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Would love an AZ group to form, even if it is a small group.
I'm not as frequent to the forum as I used to be, but an AZ get together would be great! I'm in S. Glendale, Missouri and 83rd, close to the bouncy-house (UofP Stadium...lol).

61 - 80 of 91 Posts