Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Got the key ring when I got the car. My dealer had none of the other AMG items. I was looking for a hat, but they were out of stock and the dealer didn't know when they'd be getting them in. The guy at the parts counter said to order directly through the number in the catalog. Anyone know if MB has a website you can order AMG stuff from? I saw no information in the catalog.

·
Premium Member 2017 SLC 300 Founding member #7
2,158 Posts
I tried ordering a hat from a Benz dealer. (just a regular MB hat) I first tried online and it said it was out of stock. So then I ordered it through the dealer thinking they might have an alternate supply.

I waited something like 6 months.

No word from the dealer. I finally mentioned it to the sales person when I was at the dealer. She got me a hat within 10 minutes for free. Unfortunately it wasn't the red one I wanted, but I didn't complain.

So be careful if you order. Try to get it confirmed as to WHEN you will get it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know when the 2007 catologue will be released online? Apparently the 2007 collection for MB is already out (can't find that online yet though).

I'm going to pick up the AMG keyring in the next few days.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Stopped by the dealer a couple of days ago and picked up the AMG keyring. I'm going to return it as it looks nice but doesn't look like $50CDN nice. :td:

Got the catologue and some stuff looks interesting. Not sure if I think the keyrings that have the letters of each class look good or tacky. Rides a thin line....

Wish there was more AMG stuff. I really want some but I want it to be stuff I actually like...

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Stopped by the dealer a couple of days ago and picked up the AMG keyring. I'm going to return it as it looks nice but doesn't look like $50CDN nice. :td:
$50CDN????? for keyrings, you got robbed.. My dealer give it out for free, I asked for two, one for each key, I saw the AMG ones too but didn't get it b/c I don't have an AMG. Got two nice looking MBZ ones. Asked your salesman, that's the less they can do for you since you'd spent alot of money on your AMG.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.