Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Except access to it times out as everyone and their brother wants one. Dont bother. Itll take you multiple attempts to even log in and then when you finally do, the page loads 90% blank. Refresh takes you back to log in. If you do manage to get in with content, theres no link.

Go weed your garden. Better way to spend your time.

The new AMG Private Lounge is online! A few weeks ago, we informed you what awaits you there: along with modern design, the AMG Private Lounge now offers you more opportunities than ever to gain exclusive background knowledge about AMG and network with other AMG drivers.

To thank you for your loyalty, we are offering you the opportunity to receive a free gift: log into the new AMG Private Lounge today and receive one of 1,000 exclusive AMG Private Lounge key rings.

All you need to do is log on to the new AMG Private Lounge and join our exclusive giveaway HERE. The 1,000 AMG Private Lounge key rings will be given away on a “first come – first serve” basis. So being fast pays off!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Except access to it times out as everyone and their brother wants one. Dont bother. Itll take you multiple attempts to even log in and then when you finally do, the page loads 90% blank. Refresh takes you back to log in. If you do manage to get in with content, theres no link.

Go weed your garden. Better way to spend your time.
Hello Len. After multiple attempts I did get through using the link from the email the lounge sent me.

·
Super Moderator
11,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YA, you scroll down IIRC and theres the link to fill out ALL your personals THEN after you waste time doing that and hit submit, the ALL GONE pop up shows up.

Cant type what I'm thinking at that point >:D

·
Registered
703 Posts
Managed to log in after 6 attempts. All keyrings had gone within 3 hours of receiving offer!

Maya via Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,123 Posts
I managed to log in about 20 mins after my post above to find them all gone.
The little time I had on the old lounge I really enjoyed, the new lounge in my opinion (and looking at the feedback section, I’m not alone) is not worth bothering with. In fact, I only log on there to check out anything happening in the UK.
Hopefully they will listen and go back to the older format?

·
Super Moderator
24,768 Posts
Only used the old forum to check for meets.
I don't bother with the new format at all.

I was put off by jumping through hoops to register & then disappointed at the forum itself.

Besides, AMGPL meets now appear on here anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
I only use an iPad for work, and at that very rarely. They are very heavy and not that good.
I like my Android better, when spending your own money it's best to spend it wisely. My Tab works perfectly on the AMG site. :x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts