Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I tried to do a search, but searching 'AMG Experience' brought me about a million results, so I may be asking this question for the 2nd or 3rd time, sorry. lol

Anyway, has anybody done the AMG Experience '3 hour 1/2 day session' at Mercedes Benz World in Surrey UK??

I'm thinking of booking myself on it, it's £399 for a 3 hour session, during which time they say you'll develop your performance driving skills on 4 of their surfaces, those being the Handling Circuit, Wet Straight, Dynamic Straight and Wet Skid Circle.

What I really want to know is what you get for the £400, I don't want a 35 minute safety briefing on each surface and only 10 minutes driving :(.. I want a 5 minute talk and then 40 minutes on each surface... :)

So if anybody has been on it, can you enlighten me as to what the day consists of, and how much time you actually get behind the wheel 'developing your skills'?

Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't do the experience but I've been to both. The MB facility is great... Mrs can have a latte whilst you man up...
I was thinking of buying 'an experience' for the both of us, after all, she'll be driving my car sometimes :), for example: when I've had too much to drink :Beer:

and we both need to be able to handle the extra power my new car serves up. :NX:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts