Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to take advantage of the free AMG Driving Academy that is offered to those who purchase a new AMG. The academy location I selected was Road Atlanta, in Braselton, Ga. on September 2nd of this year.

Any of you guys attend the AMG Driving Academy? Was it a worthwhile endeavor? Any tips?
http://www.amgacademy.com/

Regards

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
My girlfriend and I will be attending with our AMGs, the Private Lounge event on Saturday the 31st. Anyone else planning on attending? R)

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
level 1 is awesome-I did it last year at Tx Motor Speedway-most fun u can have w clothes on!! I'm going to the advanced course in Dec. at Laguna Seca!! I have a post w pix in the AMG section if you look for it...you'll have great fun I'm sure!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
My girlfriend and I will be attending with our AMGs, the Private Lounge event on Saturday the 31st. Anyone else planning on attending? R)
Yep! SoopRoop will be there! Driving up tomorrow night (gotta find a good car wash Saturday morning!)... Silver '09 SLK55, hope to see you, there!:tazz:

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Sounds Great !

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I'll be at LimeRock Sept 14th. Staying at Interlaken Inn Fri, Sat, Sun. Anyone else from New England attending this AMG Academy weekend?

bobbyM R)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts