Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AMG Chat Session: December 11th at 9PM EST.
Join us on December 11th at 9PM EST for this truly exclusive opportunity to communicate directly with the AMG Product Management Team at MBUSA. AMG Product Management will be online to answer your questions!

·
94,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
started 15 minutes ago, yup

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey Jbanks, do you guys typically post a transcript? That would be sweet. Some of us have to work for a living :Banane37:

P.S. that's a pretty robust set of available icons

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
this came out of the blue - didn't see anything about it before it had already happened. shame that the start time was so late for those outside the US too.

probably being thick - but where is the "chat" section on this site?

·
94,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the chat session is near the bottom of the forum.
If you do not see it, go to edit options and it might be hidden

as far as the amg chat session, that is held by mb, and i got an email about it 15 minutes before it was to start, so I just threw it on the wall in case someone forgot about it. to get into mb amg chat, you have to sign into the amg private lounge

·
94,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My bad......

·
Registered
579 Posts
Didn't miss much this month. No big announcements and pretty much the same questions as some prior chats. The best benefit of the monthly PL chat is that it engages directly with MB managers who often follow up with a PM and direct communication about a question or problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts