Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for members of the amg private lounge, if you haven't seen it yet, they are having a drawing to give away amg calendars:
2007 Amg Calendar Give-away
2007 AMG CALENDAR GIVE-AWAY

Back by popular demand, the 2007 AMG Calendar showcases AMG vehicles in settings around the world. We will be making 50 calendars available to Private Lounge members.

To enter the drawing for the 2007 AMG Calendar, please e-mail [email protected] with "2007 AMG Calendar” in the subject line. Deadline for submission is February 20th, 2007.

Please include the following:

Name
PL Screen Name
Address
Phone Number
Fax Number
Email Address

One entry per person. Mercedes-AMG will select the winners at random from an entry submitted by email only. After selection, the winner will be informed by Mercedes-AMG via email. There is no legal claim for the give-away. The calendar will then be sent to the address mentioned in the email. The give away is open to all Private Lounge members including prior winners. Selected winners must be AMG owners subjected to verification.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Did they extend the date? I just noticed it on the 15th and I'm sure it said end date 15th. so i quickly sent it off. maybe (hopefully) not enough sent in the email. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.