Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all on here from Bangkok and thanks for some very useful info that helped in our search for an SLK which is now realised. Well almost anyway. We collect the car this afternoon at about 5pm Bangkok time.

2002 SLK230, silver with blue, main dealer fsh and with 60k on the clock it's more like a 2 year old.

Though really a bit of a pressie for my wife I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of the car as well (and fun). Painful having to pay nearly three times the price of a similar car in UK but that's pretty much true for many cars here.

Best wishes to all

Martin

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
welcome and congratulations Martin !!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,411 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, thanks for the great welcome. The car is now home with us and tucked up safely for the night, I hope. Spent the early evening checking out a few things and have a couple of questions, maybe I need to start a new thread somewhere else.

You can see pictures of the car on the dealers site, as long as they stay up at:

http://www.bananacars.com/index.php?action=detail&id=146&car_id=SLK-9

Minor points noticed this evening:

Glove box alignment
Ashtray locking spring very weak
Looks like a bulb out in the dash, fuel guage and left side of speedometer.
Antenna loose

Cheers for now

Martin

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,411 Posts
great!

update your vehicle info in your profile please. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.