Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have just had my 320 wheels refurbished by a local company whom I had entrusted my previous SLK 230 to have the wheels reconditioned ..... and again they have made a great job with a full Acid Bath/Shot Blast /Powder Coating and oven baking Etc... in a fairly dark looking Porsche Grey.. Very pleased with the results. My 230 wheels were done in a pretty similar colour although I chose a Matt finish for the 230 and a Gloss finish this time around. If anyone is near Hertfordshire UK and would like the wheel reconditioners details, please get in touch (I was a paying customer and have no connection to the business).. I guess many owners would say keep vehicles as standard but I think a nice set of reconditioned wheels makes a huge difference, in either standard OEM colour or non standard finish.... Please check my profile and maybe tell me what Ya think :) By coincidence I was chatting with a R171 owner this weekend, who had a similar colour finish on her wheels and which looked very nice. Kevin.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.