Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a Silver 2001 SLK in the West Mifflin/ Century III Mall area of Pittsburgh about a week ago, I flashed at you with my brights, I dont know if you noticed.......

But this brings my bigger question in; How many of you in Pittsburgh have an SLK? how many have a r171? I would sincerely like to arrange a meeting and or cruise to discuss and talk about SLK ownership! R)

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,961 Posts
It wasn't me. I moved from the West Mifflin area to Florida 21 years ago. Sorry.
I also moved to Florida from Penn Hills! Now you have to join us for our SLK Meet in Daytona on April 13th. I would love to meet a fellow "burg"er!:)

I spotted a Silver 2001 SLK in the West Mifflin/ Century III Mall area of Pittsburgh about a week ago, I flashed at you with my brights, I dont know if you noticed.......
:rockon:
It wasn't me either, but I was in Monroeville in September 2012 with my Silver 2001!!!

If you do put something together in the summer, I would seriously consider a road trip up! Unfortunately, I didn't have the opportunity to enjoy a nice drive through the Laurel Mountains.:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.