Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I give you an Update since my Slot Car Race Track arrived per Fed Ex.

My Betty still kicks the Washer with a Passion every time I open the Garage Door hoping for a Maytag.... :biglaugh::biglaugh:

since we now going on been together for 9 Years ... I kicked the Mail Box hoping an old Boyfriend would have found her on Google and sweep her off her Feet. :hb::hb:...

Well, not such Luck ....... I got the Honey to do List List......;);) when I came back from Las Vegas......

and I wonder about my Classic List....:tu::tu:

Well here is some good News from the Berliners Garage... just like my Betty reported it back to me.... when I open the Garage Door
Dad with Lung Cancer is fine he wants go to a Strip Club. Dad 2 and his Stems in the Heart doing fine.... your Hounds are getting too fat.....:mad::mad: she said while I try to find out if her Step Dad is fine.....

Ghee Betty what is next I ask..... I am going to Bed she said.....:hb::hb:

finally .... me the Hounds and JJ... the newest Member of the Family...... we will I get some Sleep... so I thought......

the Garage Door ,,, opens my Betty,s Teen is full of Tears..... because that weird looking Dude with that no good Haircut broke up with her......:hb::hb:

Omg finally..... :Beer::Beer:

I am glad that you Guys have my back...... asking me .....how the Heckflosse is coming along......:tu::tu:

Well if I may say so the Heckflosse is doing fine.....;);)....

it the Family that drives me Nuts.........:soap::soap::soap::soap:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts