Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WUDDUP SLK WORLD. was thinking about getting the All-Fit Lip for my SLK320 but wanted to see pictures first on how it looks. if any of yall have pictures, please post and share. mainly wanna see it on the SLK32 front bumper.

THANKS

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK32 AMG
5,260 Posts
WUDDUP SLK WORLD. was thinking about getting the All-Fit Lip for my SLK320 but wanted to see pictures first on how it looks. if any of yall have pictures, please post and share. mainly wanna see it on the SLK32 front bumper.

THANKS
If I knew what it was, I might send you a picture. Will my signature do?>:D

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,379 Posts
What is the All-Fit Lip Kit?
The All-Fit Lip Kit attaches directly to your bumper, much like a chin spoiler. Not only does it protect the bumper from wear and tear, but it also enhances the look of the vehicle. If you have ever thought about lowering your vehicle, you should know that the All-Fit will instantly lower your bumper by a full 1.5 inches. The kit fits onto almost any bumper, and we even have kits specifically made for rear bumpers and sideskirts.

Chin Spoiler | The Most Advanced Car Lip on the Market

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK32 AMG
5,260 Posts
Gosh. If it put a lip on my front bumper I am afraid it would increase potential damage. Especially around here. Last time I was in Floridah it was really flat. Lots of bumps here! :smile: Hope someone posts a picture with a full kit

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yes would like to see what it looks like on the slk's. Any body have pictures woth it on there slk?

Thanks

jnc1948

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was curious as well as to how it would look, but with simply knowing how rounded the pre face lift bumper is, I assumed it wouldn't have a good flow to it.
But if anyone has tried it out, id love to see it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright SLK World... i dont know if im the first to have this on but its not the All-Fit Lip or the EZ-Lip, but i just wanted to see how it looks and did the Home Depot DIY Lip LOL. turned out pretty good but lets just see how long it last. let me know what u guys think about it!

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
alright SLK World... i dont know if im the first to have this on but its not the All-Fit Lip or the EZ-Lip, but i just wanted to see how it looks and did the Home Depot DIY Lip LOL. turned out pretty good but lets just see how long it last. let me know what u guys think about it!

That is genius...... :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.