Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention all folks looking for a road trip and overnight in July.

This year we'll being travelling to Radium Golf Resort on July 16th, staying overnight and heading back on July 17th.

If you're interested in going please contact Keith. I believe my email is public. If it isn't [email protected] is where you need to contact.

All are welcome. Even if you don't have an SLK. Last years road trip included a GTR, an infinity G35 and a Z3.

The route has not been planned yet, but some of us come from Edmonton area, others from Calgary so we'll plan a route to take advantage of the scenery and some open road. :)

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Alberta SLK run

The run certainly did happen, top down all the way just shy of 1000 km's. Unfortunately I didn't take many photo's but here are a couple I shot when we were stopped waiting for Soelas who took an unplanned detour in Rocky Mountain House.

Attachments

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,919 Posts
The run certainly did happen, top down all the way just shy of 1000 km's. Unfortunately I didn't take many photo's but here are a couple I shot when we were stopped waiting for Soelas who took an unplanned detour in Rocky Mountain House.
Looks like you were "getting the bug" in that second picture. :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Crap....

Why do I always find these posts after it's happened?

Sorry I missed it!

Dang

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Yes, we certainly did our part to reduce the insect population, the next morning I had to go the car wash and the bugs were just welded but with a bit of work and some help from Zaino she was looking pretty again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts