Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings my fellow SLK junkies...

I would appreciate your experienced recommendations for a suitable car alarm for my SLK 200K/2001.. plus add-on modules :)

Local official dealers offer a METASYSTEM unit... no specific unit code quoted..

Do help..

Thank you all

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
do you need that alarm for insurrance purpose or the full thing to (over)protect your car ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi...not for insurance purposes... I just want to know what other owners have chosen to protect their cars from theft etc... Non official fitting garages told me there is a range of analog car alarms to chose from.. I dont really want to have people messing with the car, if you follow my thinking...Your model though should have no problem getting a digital alarm device..right?

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
joss said:
Hi...not for insurance purposes... I just want to know what other owners have chosen to protect their cars from theft etc... Non official fitting garages told me there is a range of analog car alarms to chose from.. I dont really want to have people messing with the car, if you follow my thinking...Your model though should have no problem getting a digital alarm device..right?
I don't know if TeleAid is offered in your country. If not an aftermarket one that offers tracking in case of theft might be helpful. LoJac is popular in the USA.

MB offers TeleAid free for the first year and a yearly subscription service thereafter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.