Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent some time with the relatives this weekend. During the stay. I played a little air guitar while taking the kids to the store. During a tense conversation with my 8 yr nephew, I argued that there WAS such thing as an Air Guitar. I told him it cost $1000. He asked to play it but I refused saying he would leave fingerprints. Still unconvinced, I said I would prove it's existence online. So, a quick little search came up with this. Enjoy.

·
Banned
696 Posts
Spent some time with the relatives this weekend. During the stay. I played a little air guitar while taking the kids to the store. During a tense conversation with my 8 yr nephew, I argued that there WAS such thing as an Air Guitar. I told him it cost $1000. He asked to play it but I refused saying he would leave fingerprints. Still unconvinced, I said I would prove it's existence online. So, a quick little search came up with this. Enjoy.

My wife sings, also.:biglaugh:

YouTube - Thai Idol in an American City, Part 3 of 5

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
I dont think I'll ever karaoke. Thats just too much for me. Seems fun though.
I always had a saying, you are not a true Asian unless you have a good karaoke setup at home. I'm guilty, I'd spent a lot of money on the best setup, I'm glad those days are over. I don't do it much at home anymore but once in awhile I'll go to a karaoke bar and have a drink with my friends.

they have air guitar championships!
I'm surprised, it draws a big crowd too and have local and national competitons. It's crazy.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
In the best Chinese Bars they´re doing Karaoke, every day! It´s impossible to drink that quantity that closes your ears. I tried it several of times. Worse than this is the eating culture. Unbelievable noises are making coffee grey while breakfast.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
I won a sweatshirt (w/ bar logo) once.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Hear you on the Spring-Festival, Kevin ;o)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.