Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all , not been on for a while but I have a new project ,It is a 2011 slk 172 200 blue eff, all the front end parts were missing when I bought it and I have now got most parts but I now need the full air intake with the mass air sensor . I also wondered if this same engine and air box set up is used in other cars ,I also need the full radiator package as well with the fan . You must know by now I am on a budget and would have bought a car on the road if I could have afforded it ,Is there any info out there that could help me get my baby on the road ??? maybe some one knows someone breaking a 200 slk 172 or seen one in a scrap yard . Ive been looking for ten weeks now and notices there are not many 200 slk's in petrol out there ,any info would be greatly appreciated ....yours desperate , slk lover !

·
*Registered
2017 SLC43
1,903 Posts
There is a Lithuanian based company advertising on eBay that is breaking a RHD SLK200. They are advertising both headlamps, which I took to mean it was rear-end damaged.

Ductor.eshop24 is the seller. And isn't a mis-spelling. It's Ductor with a U. They have a variety of engine parts for sale.

Also auto_salvage_direct are breaking either a 200 or a 250 CGi. Whatever it was, they had the whole front end for sale. That seems to have gone now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thankyou for your help, I have noticed they have sold the headlamps and don't have the housing but I priced a housing from Mercedes and it is only 104.00 so I will go for that ,I have already answered to your post so I am just making sure as I could not tell if it went cheers now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.