Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody
Have problem for my r171 after Change new battery when I open the door the window will drop little let the door open but when close the window not back go all way up

So anybody can help :hail:

Thank you thank you

·
Registered
281 Posts
Happens to me a few time. The windows needs to reset again. What I did was close the windows all the way to the top. Then disconnect the battery, wait a couple of minute then reconnect the battery again. It reset mine. Got this trick from good member of the forum.

·
Super Moderator
10,745 Posts
To reset the windows you need to do the following :

Sit in the car and close the doors .
Turn the ignition on , but don't start the car .
Press the window down button , maintaining it pressed all the way down and a few seconds after it reaches the bottom ( you should hear a slight click ) .
Do the same in the upwards direction and for the other window .

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,895 Posts
Freehug,

and it is in your owner's manual! :D

Please update your location and vehicle (year?: 1996-2015, model?: 32, 200, 230, 250, 280, 300,320,350,55) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information if you haven’t.
Follow exactly to update: ‘Usercp’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’. Your profile is NOT updated in your ‘personal garage’.

We want to welcome you properly so post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already. http://www.slkworld.com/new-members-introduce-yourself-here/

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,895 Posts
Thanks us by doing this:

Please update your location and vehicle (year?: 1996-2015, model?: 32, 200, 230, 250, 280, 300,320,350,55) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information if you haven’t.
Follow exactly to update: ‘Usercp’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’. Your profile is NOT updated in your ‘personal garage’.

We want to welcome you properly so post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already. http://www.slkworld.com/new-members-introduce-yourself-here/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts