Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone's thoughts on the various after market body kits which are available?

My 1997 SLK230 is absolutely stock, apart from the recent grill upgrade. I think the car looks okay, but I am quite willing to give the car a total makeover including a full after market body kit to enhance and update the appearance.

Any thoughts on the Rieger body kit:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Do you know if they are still in business? I really like the r170 front splitter and the rear AMG look bumper. I sent them an email to see if they ship to the US, but have not yet received a reply. Also curious about quality and fit. Have you bought anything from them?
I think yes, they 're their facebook page is very active, try there write to them:
Maxton FB page
Maxton.co.uk FB page

I have never bought anything from them just planned but our roads may broke a simple splitter so I decided not to buy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought my 2002 with the Rieger kit installed, I love the look and get plenty of compliments ... There is a small crack that has developed from the occasional brush with driveways that are too steep, curbs, etc but I was quoted $160 by a local shop to have it plastic-welded and touched up, just be careful of where and how You drive and it should hold up well.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.