Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some advice on aerowings from piecha. i just bought my wife a 2007 red, slk350. not sure which aerowings to buy. the chrome plated or satin finish. would like some input from you guys. i was leaning towards the chrome finish but not sure. also, i was looking at the lower front spoiler from piecha. that looks so good on this car. has anyone purchased this and could you please tell me how you like it. fit and finish. thanks, pimpslk

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
I will let the other members chime in towards the aerodynamics as there are quiet a few who have Peicha Products. Go for the chrome aerowings, they look good.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply alroumi. i was leaning towards chrome. have you seen the piecha lower lip spoiler. it looks really good but was dissapointed to hear it didn't come painted.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey owl, thanks for the info. how much did marcus charge you to paint the front spoiler? how much was total? also, did you install yourself and how hard was it to install. thanks again for the great info.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Your welcome :)

The spoiler costs about 435,00 + ~ 160,00 for varnishing - ask for a nice price. Sometimes inside Marcus you find his turkish grandfather and his indian grandmother...:biglaugh:

I installed it with my son in 10 minutes and we had no problems. (I´m beating him each day so he´s following very good :biglaugh:) The accuracy of his products is very high. Adhesive and manual instructions are included. Don´t worry, it matches perfect and you don´t have to be an engineer to install it yourself with 2 more helping hands.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey owl, how much is that in u.s dollars? do you have a pic of yours you can post? thanks again.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
pimpslk...i would highly recommend piecha products.
i myself have exhaust, chrome aerowings and spoiler from Piecha. The products fit perfectly...and spraying is not a problem, any local bodyshop can spray them.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Gero,
Is Piecha's "heckdiffusor" replaces the total rear bumper ?
If not, does it mean that the bumper shall be cutted ?
Or is it only additional part which shall be "glued" on the oem bumper ?

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Michel,

1. no
2. AMG cutted, 200, 280 and 350 no cutting
3. yes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.