Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered 2008 SLK350
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked this 2007 SLK with 69k miles and seems like all numbers are in good range to avoid bs and oil burn issues. Seems low on options but its just a weekend car so navigation etc isn't of much importance to me.

But price seems a bit compared to others similar mileage/equipped cars. Does this seem like overly priced? What would be a good deal on it? I also have to pay additional to get it transported.

Any advise appreciated.

·
Super Moderator (Canada)
2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30 "Schwarzie"
15,672 Posts
The data card for that car (in case you didn't already have it). Got airscarf so that's a plus (y). Found one up here with twice the milage for about $12,000 US so I think that price is a positive.

Attachments

Reactions: Avel Du

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK350
59 Posts
Only things I see from their pictures are: 1) wheels have some curb rash 2) Headlights have some crazing . Neither of those would be deal breakers (for me) but perhaps at least some negotiating items. Try and find out anything regarding service/maint. Ad says "service records available". Surprised they don't have any engine bay pictures. I like the cream interior with the black, have not seen many with that combination. Perhaps have someone on the forum go check it out for you? I think the low mileage is a reason for the price. Doesn't seem outrageous. There is a similar one in Vegas (Autonation, BMW of Vegas) with 90k miles for 9949.00, CarFax says thats 2400.00 below avg value of 12,350.00 Good luck.

·
Administrator/Founding Member since 2006
101,324 Posts
read the pickup checklist n r171 buying guide

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK350
2,621 Posts
Only thing I see in the ad is "Transmission 6-Speed Automatic"
There is no automatic 6-speed transmission.
As the datacard says "427 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 7-SPEED "
Probably a typo but check if all 7 speed are working.
Otherwise if 1 is faulty and you complain you might get the answer "Well it said so in the ad" :D 😮

1 - 5 of 5 Posts