Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the summer of 2014, we did a tour from the UK to the Monza F1 Italy, Switzerland and Stuttgart. It was such a brilliant time I want to do another one next year 2017 (Having to do the family one this year :frown::grin:).

Advanced planning I know, but hey ho that's me :nerd: :grin:

We want to do the Monaco F1, Florence, Modena (some good museums around there I've heard :laugh:), alpine passes to Salzburg, Stuttgart (want to do the AMG Factory tour, in 2014 we missed out as it was the summer closure :frown:, did the Mercedes Museum instead).

Two reasons for mentioning it now, for any good advice anybody can give me. Also, and this may become a logistical nightmare :grin:, but I am wondering if anybody wants to tag along for all or parts of it????

Could be that you guys are considering something similar and could hook up for part of it?

Especially, thought a joint trip to the AMG Factory Tour might be great? There is also the Mercedes and Porsche museums in Stuttgart.

Modena area has the Ferrari, Lambo and Maserati museums.

Timing wise, initial planning for me doing all of it is a two week trip. Assuming the Monaco F1 is the same time in 2017, it will be the end of May, the AMG Factory Tour would end up on a Monday in the second week in June.

Anyway, just putting it out there to see if there is any initial interest :burnout:

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK55 AMG
3,555 Posts
I have half mentioned to some of the Midlands Gang that it would be nice to visit the AMG Factory.
Train through the Tunnel then Brussels (Atomium), Luxembourg and into Germany. Long Weekend trip.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have half mentioned to some of the Midlands Gang that it would be nice to visit the AMG Factory.
Train through the Tunnel then Brussels (Atomium), Luxembourg and into Germany. Long Weekend trip.
Would be great for a few of us to roll up together wouldn't it :grin:

They might be persuaded to spoil a few of us you never know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts