Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 slk250, still under warranty. My roof is leaking and I was surprised when the dealer told me that it's likely an adjustment, and adjustments are not covered after 12 months, or if change in ownership. Has anyone else had this experience?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I bought a certified pre-owned 05 SLK 55 AMG, and I've had adjustments done on the quarter glass, roof, idle RPM. The dealer told me that adjustments are not covered under the extended certified pre-owned warranty so I'm making extra sure everything is in order while the manufacturer's warranty is still in effect. I called the MB assistance center because one dealership wasn't able to get my quarter glass adjusted properly and MB set up an appointment for me with a service manager at another local dealership. Everything was covered under warranty.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The warrenty for our hard top roof onli last a year (in vancouver canada atleast) ... i paided $1xx for them to fix my roof squeezez sound... -_-" which then i realize i can just lub. them myself.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I looked over the warranty book on our '07 SLK 280 bought and kept in the USA. The only "adjustment" which is covered only for one year or 12,000 miles is wheel alignment and balancing. A leak in the roof (regardless of what it would take to fix it) would definitely be covered under the language of my warranty on the '07.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.