Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following items for sale. These are from/for my 2006 SLK350 which I sold last week.

Genuine Mercedes 3-peice windscreen kit in original case, instruction booklet. Less than 1yr old in perfect condition. $335.00 shipped Priority Mail to lower 48. SOLD

Set of 2 "Green" air filters used approx 4 months maybe 3k miles, in perfect condition They look as if they've never been used. $75.00 Shipped USPS to lower 48. (Still Available)

Mercedes first aid kit. This was an extra that the seller left in the trunk. I didn't use it. It seems compllete and unused to me but I have no way of knowing what was supposed to be in there to begin with. $38.00. shipped USPS to lower 48.(Still Available)

Pm me or post here if interested!

Regards,

Barney

·
Registered
31 Posts
OEM Windscreen

Barney,
I would like to get your windsreen.
Could you PM me? I cannot PM you because I have only one post so far.
Thanks

Tom
Portland, OR
---------------

I have the following items for sale. These are from/for my 2006 SLK350 which I sold last week.

Genuine Mercedes 3-peice windscreen kit in original case, instruction booklet. Less than 1yr old in perfect condition. $335.00 shipped Priority Mail to lower 48.

Set of 2 "Green" air filters used approx 4 months mabbe 3k miles, in perfect condition. $75.00 Shipped Priority Mail to lower 48.

Mercedes first aid kit. This was an extra that the seller left in the trunk. I didn't use it. It seems compllete and unused to me but I have no way of knowing what was supposed to be in there to begin with. $38.00. shipped Priority Mail to lower 48.

Pm me or post here if interested!

Regards,

Barney

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom-

I interpret your remark as a firm offer to buy at my stated price. I have the same problem (not enough posts to PM). Please email me at [email protected] to discuss shipping and payment terms.

Boogie-
If I don't hear from Tom within 24 hours the deal goes to you if you want it. Please email me as above if you want to discuss. Tom was first with a firm offer so I feel I have to give him first shot.

Anyone else who is interested please email me!

Thanks for your interest!

Barney

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.