Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone. 2 weeks ago i picked my 06 black on black slk55 with 20,000 miles. this is my 3rd AMG and i love it. i have had to fix some small things, wind noise from the driver and passanger window, transmission fluid flush. oil change, brake flush, ash tray stuck, and a lot of top noise. still have to look at some seat noise but with in time. for now the hard part is who is going to drive the SLK55. i tell my wife that the C55 is a better car and cooler but then she sead "you can drive it then":mad:.

a little about me i work for mercedes. i am a master tech and have been working on mercedes for about 11 years now. i love mercedes and will own nothing but a mercedes. if you need anything just ask and i will try to help if i can.

ps AMG dont like snow. (found out this weekend):biglaugh:

·
Registered
676 Posts
looks like i am the first to welcome you in here..., so here you are:

a warm welcome from a not so warm tonight athens, greece,
and congrats on the new car (great color combo btw)!

best
ir-ops

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
welcome amgC55SLK5 !

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,480 Posts
also welcome amgC55SLK5! update your location in the us please (usercp,edit your profile, location) thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
welcome!

I got my 1st MB this summer, the SLK 350.

I LOVE her MADLY! I now have the jones to move up to a SLK55 tho.. we shall see!

·
Registered 2006 SLK55 AMG w/P30
178 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific NW. A Mercedes master tech. I'll file that info away in my mind and will be asking you all sorts of questions I'm sure!
chris

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya the C55 is a hoot to drive, my first AMG was a C43 then i found the C55 and now i have the SLK55 but my true love will always be the C43 that was a fun car it was so raw. i just love to out run a porsche a M3 or any small sport cars. the look on thare face, people just dont think a mercedes can to that :).

i have had some people ask me about mods, i am not going to do any thing now. i dont like car that have been moded if it is done right it is ok but i see so maney hak jobs i just have to think to my salf you have killed your car.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Welcome from Arizona! You - I think - will enjoy your time here. We have a very good group and a great technical representation. More over, you will find some of our most passionate members are from your neck of the woods. Spend a little time exploring, then - when you recognize the value - please consider a paid membership. we are a technically well built environment that supports itself.

Best MB forum on the net. Welcome to it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.