Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
*Registered
2004 SLK200
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts
Guys, despite appearances the Audio 20 unit is easily replaceable with aftermarket. I have recently had fitted a Pioneer AVH-3600DAB, which features digital radio and bluetooth - phone and music streaming. Double din size, and can also accomodate a rear view camera, as well as playing DVD's alongside CD's. Wires straight in with a Connects2 wiring kit and steering wheel interface. Controls the bluetooth tracks from my steering wheel.
Ian

·
*Registered
2004 SLK200
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A way of mirroring phone screen to something else, like TV or car display. Unfortunately the mentioned pioneer unit supports only one way link:
"Question: Car: Mercedes SLK - 2004 > (R171)
The MirrorLink is MHL 3? Does it support touch screen info back to the connected phone (android)?
Answer:
Hi Mirror link will only mirror whats on your phone. You will still need to control everything from your phone when using this mode. Alternatively what your looking for is Android auto. We have listed a Android auto unit below for you."

More here: AVH-X3600DAB Double Din AV station built in DAB radio and Bl

I don't know if posting the link is OK - please remove if it's not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.