Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
18,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been so busy over the last 12 months that Mabel has been a little neglected.

So, to rectify that, I ordered her a wee treat for Christmas whilst I was off shore. Collected the package today.

Also finally found her last present hidden in the depths of my garage. Put there when I moved last summer, then hidden behind a wall of boxes etc.. (Note to self : Finish tidying garage .... there could be more treasure in there!)

She's off to have them both fitted on Tuesday!

Here's what I got today ...........

Guess you'll have to wait and see what was in the black box! >:D

Attachments

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
18,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it a Flight Recorder?:surprise:
Not a flight recorder, and I don't think I'll be fitting one any time soon. C op s would have a field day if I got a pull and they found it! :eek::eek::eek: >:D

·
Founding Member 2006
113,382 Posts

·
*Registered
No SLK anymore
1,243 Posts
Is it a "Flux Capacitor?" AMG and Can-bus compatible?

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,540 Posts
If it is Spyder headlights, then I'm VERY interested in hearing more about them (especially on a UK RHD car)... I look forward to seeing more on Tuesday/Wednesday! :tu:

·
*Premium Member
2004 SLK200K
10,777 Posts
As our lights are the projector type and there's no real pattern on the lens like there used to be on older headlights and these Spyder headlights come with horizontal and vertical adjustment, is it possible that they're all the same and it's just a matter of adjusting the positions for RHD ?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.