Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...in our village: 1087 inhabitants, 2 churches, 7 bars, 1 petrol station, 112 cars:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Majesty, have you room for one more loyal subject in your kingdom? I am packin as I type. The silver chariot with red I shall claim as mine and we shall be at your service. :hail::hail::hail:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Your kingdom must have gold springing from the earth. Are those all privately owned by your subjects or are they your private collection, one for each day kinda thing...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That´s just the cars of my employees. Knights and duchesses are driving better. The village where I rule is called Lantis. At Lantis you find a lot of smart things...

@ BC - that´s the car of the ambassador of Takatuka

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
That´s just the cars of my employees. Knights and duchesses are driving better. The village where I rule is called Lantis. At Lantis you find a lot of smart things...

@ BC - that´s the car of the ambassador of Takatuka
Atlantis, I heard of that place, aint it in Gorgia???:biglaugh:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
If you look hard enough, you can see a boat in the background!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
If you look hard enough, you can see a boat in the background!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
I caint git passed tha cars, heck wid a boat, look at them cars....:hail::hail::hail::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Doug, it's an old optical illusion - if you look at the pictur long enough, eventually, you might see a boat in the background ;)
for a moment i thought that nothing could beat that SLR parking space... but my now my satellite navigator.. is pointing at the .. "boat" :hb::hb:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Thank you for the pic, but Ive seen this from a long time ago isnt this at a Mclaren centre in Germany or in the UK?

·
10,723 Posts
Ohh and you look closer in the parking lot there is a U.S Spec SLR to the Right and a Couple of Maybach 57's.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Thank you for the pic, but Ive seen this from a long time ago isnt this at a Mclaren centre in Germany or in the UK?
Mo, don't spoil tha fun, Gero is tryin to git us to move to Atlantis by bribbin us wid them cars. We all know there aint but two cars in his town and he owns bof of thim. I bet Gero aint never been to Jorja where Atlantis is, but we all love him an dont wanna hurt his feelins so play along...His town is named OWL, he let that out long time ago an he is tha King. :confused::confused::confused::):)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
cant be the UK, mate, people are driving on the wrong side of the road

P
Good ketch Doc, I tried to go bak to look but I caint git past that boat pitur....:rb:rb:butt:pitur. Shore glad Dawg waz on shore that day else she may have puppies...

·
10,723 Posts
Yeah so its most likely to be In Germany! The SLR is a beauty, I thing its looks will last for a long long time and still wont look outdated.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.