Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will admit and bare my soul that I am a Crossfire owner and am here to learn.

Please be gentle? At least I'm honest.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome from London via Mexico City - you'll find this a very friendly and helpful forum!
What John said, welcome aboard.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome maxcichon, from California. Tslick has both the SLK32 AMG and the Crossfire.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome from Canada.

No worries about being a poser. I'm sure there are some members that don't even own a car :D

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,199 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome - I have had 5 Crossfires and still have 2...... Many common components with the SLK - Great cars!!!! :tu:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dear Sir,

I'm a pretty senior member on the crossfireforum.org and I chastise daily for unresearched queries. Drives me nuts!
I taught my chidren not to enter a room and scream questions and I have a problem with adults that do this same thing.

I'm researching what brake caliper upgrades I can do on my N/A Crossy, and will read for days before I ask any questions.

And Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome from NE England.

My GF is thinking of trading her Z3 for a Crossfire?
My best friend's wife drives a Z4. I can barely fit in it, but on my few short drives I was unimpressed with the power and feel of it.

Right now, Crossfires are #1 bang for the buck. Find one with low miles and a warranty then buy the MaxCare from Chrysler (7/70 ~ $1400) B-to-B.

I prefer Blaze Red Roadsters!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,199 Posts
Dear Sir,

I'm a pretty senior member on the crossfireforum.org and I chastise daily for unresearched queries. Drives me nuts!
I taught my chidren not to enter a room and scream questions and I have a problem with adults that do this same thing.

I'm researching what brake caliper upgrades I can do on my N/A Crossy, and will read for days before I ask any questions.

And Thanks for the welcome!

please notice it says IF YOU HAVEN'T. Not that you didn't. And we don't know your experience, unless you inform us as you did. And I welcome all new members with the same blurb, to search, and place and contribute $. Take care.

·
Registered
914 Posts
My best friend's wife drives a Z4. I can barely fit in it, but on my few short drives I was unimpressed with the power and feel of it.

Right now, Crossfires are #1 bang for the buck. Find one with low miles and a warranty then buy the MaxCare from Chrysler (7/70 ~ $1400) B-to-B.

I prefer Blaze Red Roadsters!
Not sure if that all works in the UK and cost is a major factor, but she likes them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.