Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A plea for help!
Please can you help me.

I am at the end of my tether and I just don’t now how I am going to cope with this.

I have been suspicious for a few weeks that my wife is seeing someone. Our relationship has taken a dive and the affection seems to have drained out – we hardly make love at all now. We used to be very close and I miss the kissing and cuddling and the general closeness. We don’t even talk much these days either. It’s making me very unhappy.

It’s the usual stuff, the phone rings and when I answer it the person at the other end just hangs up. She is late home from work almost every day and she says she is spending more and more time with an old girlfriend. When she does go out I always offer to pick her up but she says she prefers to take a cab. The funny thing is she always gets out of the cab a couple of blocks away – never outside our house. It is obvious her new beau is dropping her off so that they are out of sight of me and our house.

This situation is driving me crazy so I decided that last night I was going to confront her and sort this out. So, about midnight (this is when she normally gets home) I crouched down and hid behind the SLK – I could clearly see the whole street. I was waiting just a few minutes when I noticed a small scratch of the car's left door.

Should I use a compound polish or ordinary wax?
:D

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Here, Just trade her for a couzin or nefew ifn thats yor inclin.

There, compound and wax til its purfict. :hb::hb::tazz::tazz::tazz::D:D

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
lol, the nano-paint technology isn't good for rock/stone chips, but is somewhat scatch resistant if it isn't scratch to the metal. Put some polish on a car buffer and buff it out, then apply some wax on it.

·
Founding Member
828 Posts
I think you should be more careful. There are zillions of available women out there but only 4 green SLKs!!! :not_ripe::not_ripe::not_ripe::not_ripe:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Im still grinnin like a mule eatin briars. You guys live in a cave???? Last year I waz advertisin fer a new woman: Wanted guud woman, must like fishin an cookin. Havin a bass boat is an extra. Send piturs of tha boat. Virgins need not apply, ifn you ain't guud enuf fer yer famly,,, you ain'y guud enuf fer me.
Had seven gurls apply, took four of um...:fart::tazz::tazz::):):) Only kept 2....:hb:

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:DNever heard that one. Couldn't imagine you'd post all that blab here. I know we're like family..... Thank for the BIG laugh!:D

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
You got me there Woolly, until I read the last sentence. :biglaugh:

I say try the wax first (on the lady) and if it doesn't work then use the rubbing compound.

Lady = SLK :D

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
ROFLOL:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

You got me!!!!:hail::hail::hail:

SLKman:tu:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.