Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this R170 in the parking lot of Longhorn Steakhouse in North Lakeland tonight. My kids spotted it a few months ago but couldn't get a pic.

They spent some $$$$ on the paint and wheels, and the interior was clean, too.

I left a business card in the door...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want a Trabant...how cute is that?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I would never trabWANT a Pink SLK! That's just not right. :td:
You got that right! Looks like a rolling Pepto-Bismol tablet. Did you catch the R171 hood fins fitted sideways into the front fenders?!? :surprise: Interesting is the nicest thing to say about that.

·
Fanatical Member
3,419 Posts
foranor, you are so right. I apologize and am about to exercise my "delete" authority.

·
Fanatical Member
3,419 Posts
Although it's not my favorite color, who am I to say! I applaud the owner's individuality, detail and guts! :D

Saw this R170 in the parking lot of Longhorn Steakhouse in North Lakeland tonight. My kids spotted it a few months ago but couldn't get a pic.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts

Did Lauren's eyes turn pink with envy?

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
...the lady that owns that 170 had better be damn cute! lol

..if he's a 350lb plumber...then we got problems...

I will accept female. But maybe it's a fabulous boy with flair! Either way I'll take it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Three in Evansville, IN

I saw a black older model at the Oaklyn library, a silver one in town & my hub said he saw one at Travel Smart. It was covered in a palm tree ad/media wrap (gasp)!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Other than the fins on the side I like it. You can see it is well cared for, and it stands out in a good way. I would vote for it in ROTM, as I respect anyone who is willing to invest some time, and money into maintaining such a great car as the SLK.

I agree with Berliner that there are people in this world with no taste....poor Ferrari being stickered with Barbie, and Hello Kitty...that is just awful.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wow

How pink!!

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Even some Volvo's are pink. I like it, and my daughter would love it.
MK, do you remember the car lashes? They would look nice on it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts