Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just registered here and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Eric and I'm surfing in through your internet tubes from Southwest Georgia. I'm 25 years old and work as a physicist in a cancer center and I plan to purchase a beautiful SLK 55 within the next 6 months. I wanted the opportunity to explore a forum full of enthusiastic discussions from experts such as yourselves so that I might learn a thing or two in the interim.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Cheers

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,460 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) (when u get one) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on your location and model and year.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’ and ‘location’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at Arms

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Hi and welcome from Virginia. I'm a native Georgian and spent about five years in central Georgia when I was in the Air Force. Salute to you for the job you do. Take your time here, read up. Check all available used car sources for the right SLK 55. Don't get too anxious when you see the first few. Newer is better, all options, or specifically key options, low mileage, right color combination, best price. You'll know it when you find it. Good luck.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Welcome to the forum, there are plenty of nice SLK55's out there, hope you'll fine one that fits you, at the mean time you can browse and look at all the beautiful SLK's here.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,789 Posts
Welcome from the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome from central Kentucky. When you find "the one" it WILL be dramatic. Enjoy your search. When you find the right one, it will speak to you. It is rather like finding a wife - you will know the one when you see it.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts