Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
it looks like its made of plastic....

i dont like it at all

and dont get me started on what i think of footballers....id probably get booted off the forum if i started my rant

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it looks like its made of plastic....

i dont like it at all

and dont get me started on what i think of footballers....id probably get booted off the forum if i started my rant
I am with you all the way on that one, they are all (well most of them) greedy, ignorant, self opinionated young men who do not appreciate the people, who spend their hard earned cash to follow the teams that pay them TO MUCH money. :soap:

dont like the car either, its just the total lack of respect for money that the footballers display by spending sooooo much on acts of depravity, like what he has done to waste money on destroying the look of this car just because he can:butt::td:.

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Money doesnt buy taste, why would you want to chrome an SLR. I would love to have it in navy blue, black or grey but not chrome.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,560 Posts
they would drive it on a sunny day and blind other drivers and would not care anywho!!!!

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
I recently saw a CL500 with the chrome paint job I swear it looks very tacky, not only that its out of the norms it really cheapens the car. I prefer to have a nice matte finish as opposed to having a very nouveux riche chrome finish.

·
Registered
940 Posts
To each their own. I mean if you want something flashy/to stand out then I think having a chrome SLR would do just that... but not in a good way.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Damn... I guess it's really true what they say: You don't have to be American (or white) to be a redneck. That is about the most redneck thing I've ever seen. Only a real chav would think a chrome car was cool.

American jocks are the worst when it comes to stupid behavior and sub-par intelligence. But the USA loves jocks (athletes). I guess because someone is good at running around a field with a ball that it somehow makes them a hero. Well, if they're lucky enough to make it into the professional leagues. Otherwise, they end up like 99.99% of the other jocks, flipping burgers for $5/hour.

Whatever... Nerds rule. Jocks drool.

:butt:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Personally its a waste of money but I guess its normal in people that don´t know really what it takes to pay de daily bills, the house, the kids stuff, because they won more in a month that a great percentage of the worlds´population in a lifetime.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree wwith everything you have all said about professional entertainers ...ooppss, I mean atheletes.... and think it was said the best long ago:

Don't Gild the Lilly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.