Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When coming out of my local Sainsbury's today in Hedge End, in Hampshire, I saw a beautiful new blue SLC on a 66 plate.
No sign of the driver and my car with cards inside was too far away, so no card left! Hope I bump in to it again! From where it was parked (!!!) I think I may have met the owner before as "she" is the only person I have seen parked there!! I'll say no more! :surprise:

Mike

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was there again on Tuesday - same place! I'll get her / him one day!
I prefer to actually give the card out in person or just tell the owner about the forum!
Spotted a nice red one in the Co-op car park the other day, and on returning to my car saw it driving away - So, I stopped the driver and had a quick chat!
A charming lady who LOVED her RED SLK! She didn't know about the forum, but she does now!
I'm aiming to have more Hedge End forum member than ANY other town in the whole wide world!

Mike

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And again this Monday, where you're NOT supposed to park! I can see me having to lurk around until the owner arrives!! Also saw a shiny silver 250 in a car showroom very near me, but way out of my price range although I don't do silver anyway!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.