Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JB said it best.. I need a sugar daddy!

Last night the CEL went on. Okay so I went through all the 170 CEL threads. I contacted gomer at autozone, then another at a different shop, and yet another who are supposedly capable of pulling the error codes for me. Only one of the 3 idiot savants knew what I was talking about or fessed up to knowing what to do. So I drove up to gomer piles place of work, and there was a middle aged man missing teeth and conversing like forest gump. SURE..I want you touching my girl. Fine.. now I have to take it like a man, suck it up and hit the dealership this morning.

Sure enough, burned out senser, burned out pump blah blah blah emissions blah blah... it will cost $$$. EVERY time I even get near the dealership with her its a minimum of $1k in repairs. I get it, and this is kind of a rant but not.

Ladies, if your man services and takes care of your slk, you had BETTER be taking care of him. If you're writing the check like me, I feel you sister!

And for the single gents that actually DIY for these cars? You are living in the wrong state. Just move everything here and take care of mine as well. I'll at the very minimum cook for you :tu:

SW slk momma iso S slk sugar daddy! :bannana:

/side note.. I KILL me today...

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Of course you can always call on.........MOM, but then you will have to listen to her tell you how crazy it was to buy an impractical car as you did young lady!

Also, I think that your "Sugar Daddy" scope is WAY to small. Instead of

"iso S SLK Sugar Daddy", why not just "iso Sugar Daddy/Sous Chef"! Since the exchange is simply munchies, why should it matter if single or not, or for that matter, has the ability to DIY as long as he has the green stuff in his pockets to pay for the work! :biglaugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts