Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it that puts such a large smile on my face whenever I get the chance to drive the SLK?

Miserable weather over the weekend - but drop the top and suddenly it's all smiles. Top down by starlight again this morning. Lovely. And it's a Monday.

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
What is it that puts such a large smile on my face whenever I get the chance to drive the SLK?

Miserable weather over the weekend - but drop the top and suddenly it's all smiles. Top down by starlight again this morning. Lovely. And it's a Monday.
Me too mate, 10 degrees outside but roof down all the way to work :D

Dez

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Come on guys, rub it in some more!

All I want to do is clean mine to take some ROTM photos and guess what? Yes it’s raining again today:frown:

Enjoy the clear skies where you are......:crying:

·
Premium Member
342 Posts

All I want to do is clean mine to take some ROTM photos and guess what? Yes it’s raining again today:frown:

If it makes you feel any better Mugs, it's raining here now lol

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
If it makes you feel any better Mugs, it's raining here now lol

No, it just makes it worse :|

I was thinking to myself ‘at least some are enjoying a bit of topless driving’ but it seems like the good old British weather has put a stop to that too. :frown:

Roll on spring:wink:

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
No, it just makes it worse :|

I was thinking to myself ‘at least some are enjoying a bit of topless driving’ but it seems like the good old British weather has put a stop to that too. :frown:

Roll on spring:wink:
Why wait till Spring :D (although to be fair, I only drive the SLK in the snow because my ML had some gearbox issues

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts

It’s going to rain till Friday apparently :frown:
Best get cleaning on Saturday for Sunday!:wink:
TonyS

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

It's not always clear weather here Mugs .... But she still beckons when I go to work. :grin:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,917 Posts

Ya know, you can get some real stunning pics in the rain. Look for some overhead lighting (like a marquis neon sign) then try to get some angled shots where the lights reflect off the water drops on the car :surprise:

Be creative. It works :tu: You know, make lemonade when life gives you lemons :grin:

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Thanks all.
I didn’t think of taking some in the rain, good idea!:laugh:
I should know better as I do a lot of aviation photography in poor weather :surprise:
I will be using her tomorrow so I’ll have to take some shots (will have to use iPhone as my Nikon is being serviced before Christmas):wink::grin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts