Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a Car Company when they roll out a new Modell like the new Cls 63.....:):(:)

Like the new Ad 4 the Cls 63....

i watched it i liked it but i have no urge 2 visit my Mb Sales Men and his pink Tie...... yes i know i am abit strange....:biglaugh::biglaugh: but the Cls 63 Ad did not awake my Emotions 2 write a Check for an Estate Wagon.......

Honestly it kinda made my feel old.....:(:(:( No man. Tranny Gps 2 find your Ex Wifes House 2 write the Check for them useless Kids 2 go 2 College....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

all in Style..... of Course.....:):)

Mercedes is working so hard on the new A Class 2 take Market Shares from Volkswagen Gti Drivers...... and of Course Bmw.... Will it work....Time will tell.....

and than there is the Ad from Fiat......:):):)

that got Banned in Amerika...... because of a perfect Latte.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

and than there is Charly written off by Hollywood. In the Gutter .. he never ever LOl :biglaugh::biglaugh: gonna make it in Hollywood....

FIAT 500 Abarth Commercial - Charlie Sheen "House Arrest" - YouTube

Hate 2 say it Mb needs a more Vibrant Ad Company 2 step away from my Fathers Image when i was sitting in the Back Seat......... :(:(:(

IMHO i just don,t have the urge 2 run out and buy another Mb.....:mad: at my Age....

What do you Think??? Lets unleash the Lawyers.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Berliner,
You keep this up and Jeff's going to make you change your info so that everybody else on here knows that you now own a Fiat ! :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Reb I know i know .........i am waiting 4 it... But you have 2 admit that the Fiat Comm. shure shows that Car well...... as soon as you can peel your Eyes off that Betty.......LOL Mb needs some younger Blood in the Ad Department....

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
I agree - it's actually a great strategy. They are going after a target market that M-B can't get. Mercedes (the people running things) doesn't want or care about them, and wouldn't be able to understand what drives them to buy even if they did!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.