Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The prelude - After numerous inputs from the great members here I pulled the trigger on a high mileage car, my first MB, on Friday night. It's a 2000 black SLK230 and I love it. I've owned an M roadster and Lotus Esprit Turbo and this is definitely as much fun to drive (as fast? no, but as fun, heck yes!)...

So I spotted an SLK alright. I was driving from the dealer lot covered in dust to the closest open DIY car wash and a silver R170 with a stoic lady driving tried to take me at the 39th and Broadway light, Portland, OR. She probably would have too had she not nearly plowed into the PT Cruiser in her lane :D Meet you next Friday, same bat channel for another go?

Anyway, not bad fun for the first 30 minutes of SLK ownership. I didn't buy the car for the track but it was fun to see that it has some go in it.

SH

p.s. This was originally posted as a reply to the moderator. Mea culpa, I'm still learning to navigate the sight.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,050 Posts
get em!!!!!!

Please update your lvehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.