Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share a few highlight photos of the day.

We met up with Gregg and Linda (AKA Gregg) and also met a new SLK owner and possibly a new SLK World member too we hope. What a great Day, we got to see some wonderful classic cars though the Mercedes were defiantly the minority of the group. There was a great 1957 300SL on display as well as three very nice SLK’s. :grin:

So we had 3 SLK’s guess that counts as a GTG right :wink:

Attachments

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Looks like it was a beautiful day full of all sorts of eye candy! When I first saw your post, I thought for sure that @Durkatlon had finally gotten around to posting pictures from the Concourse d'Elegance in Monterey last August. If he doesn't get to it soon, I will post up the pictures that he sent me that he took during the event.

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Hey Durk, I wasn't scolding you...I know how busy we all are.

·
Registered 2007 SLK280
1,181 Posts
As a side note, that event would serve as a perfect side venture for next years Midwest Meet up. Anyone know of anything appropriately located, we could consider. May sound weird, but we NEED to hangout………..

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
It was very nice to spend the day with Bob and Nancy. The event coordinators funneled the SLKs right down the entrance way where we parked next to the Maseratis, Shelbys, Ferraris etc just outside the main gate. I especially enjoyed the classics that were built in Indiana like the Auburns and Stutzs.

Most important, the car show was a benefit for the children's hospital in Louisville. Everyone was very cordial and helpful....just as you might expect from true car guys and gals!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts